The Gulf craft 31 is the ideal speedboat for a transfer to Mandwa. The double-engine boat has a capacity of 12 guests. Boat has a canopy for sun protection.
Maintained at the highest-level safety the boat has life jackets, fire extinguishers, and follows strict Covid protocols.
The journey takes 20 minutes.
Bookings are accepted 24x7 through our online booking portal.
This is a shared boat hence will depart on time. Please be at the jetty 10 min before departure.
Tickets once confirmed cannot be cancelled
What is included in the tour
- Water Bottles are Included
- Please arrive minimum 30 minutes before your departure time
- Boarding gates will close 10 minutes prior to departure.
- All Passengers are requested to carry a valid Photo Id Proof
- Mask must be worn at all times and social distancing must be maintained.
- Ticket will be valid only on the date of travel for the departure slot booked & will not be transferable.
- Tickets of passengers reporting after the departure time shall be automatically cancelled and no refund shall be issued.
- Smoking/spitting/chewing/ tobacco on the boat is strictly prohibited
- For safety reasons, passengers are not permitted to carry any weapons, inflammable liquids, explosives, corrosives, arms and ammunition, and another restricted article
- Life jackets are mandatory and crew instruction to be followed at all time
- Carrying & consumption of drugs & alcohol on boat and within the terminal premises is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law.
- Luggage of 10 (ten) kg per Passenger will be allowed, above which will be charged at INR 1000 per Kg.
Cancellation by Customer
- No refunds or cancellations or modifications are permitted
Cancellation by Mumbai Water Taxi
- If we are unable to provide the service due bad weather or technical breakdown we will provide you an alternative boat/date/time of travel
- If the alternative provided is not to your satisfaction we will refund 100% of the amount within 10 working days to the original form of payment