The Gulf craft 31 is the ideal speedboat for a transfer to Mandwa. The double-engine boat has a capacity of 12 guests.
A single hull with an exceptional design and have a hardtop canopy for sun protection.
Maintained at the highest-level safety the boat has life jackets, fire extinguishers, and follows strict Covid protocols.
The journey takes 20 minutes.
Bookings are accepted 24x7 through our online booking portal.
The rate is for private use and for your group only.
What is included in the tour
- Water Bottles are Included
- Please arrive minimum 30 minutes before your departure time
- Boarding gates will close 10 minutes prior to departure.
- All Passengers are requested to carry a valid Photo Id Proof
- Mask must be worn at all times and social distancing must be maintained.
- Ticket will be valid only on the date of travel for the departure slot booked & will not be transferable.
- Tickets of passengers reporting after the departure time shall be automatically cancelled and no refund shall be issued.
- Smoking/spitting/chewing/ tobacco on the boat is strictly prohibited
- For safety reasons, passengers are not permitted to carry any weapons, inflammable liquids, explosives, corrosives, arms and ammunition, and another restricted article
- Life jackets are mandatory and crew instruction to be followed at all time
- Carrying & consumption of drugs & alcohol on boat and within the terminal premises is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law.
- Luggage of 10 (ten) kg per Passenger will be allowed, above which will be charged at INR 1000 per Kg.
Cancellation by Customer
- No refunds or cancellations or modifications are permitted
Cancellation by Mumbai Water Taxi
- If we are unable to provide the service due bad weather or technical breakdown we will provide you an alternative boat/date/time of travel
- If the alternative provided is not to your satisfaction we will refund 100% of the amount within 10 working days to the original form of payment